Cute Twins.

Peace be upon to you...

Its a story for yesterday. I'm just to much happy for hanging with let I said it with more than 1 absolutely cutest sister and to be honest err I felt like owhh geez I'm the old,,erk do I look old with them and I keep thinking about it when I look for that photo and I said owhh yeaah its a old face SYAKILA HISAM..but ILOVEIT. Hak3x and I totally wore my new harem pants and ILIKEIT. You know girls harem its style okay and try it one girls..you will look ohmygeez STYLE!!


THE GILRS..

KARAOKE TIME..*honestly akq mmg tak reti nyanyi lagu jiwang nie lah syg bkn malu..T___T


SYAKILA HISAM SURAYA DEEN SOFIA SAID..'S name'




errrrkkkk...>,<

with YASMIN YASSIN..<3


with SOFIA SAID..<3


with SURAYA DEEN..<3

HERE COME THE CUTE TWINS..HAK3X..


SAME RIGHT..

Okay I guess thats all..ILOVEYOUSWEETIE..<3

May Allah Bless You.

Comments

  1. aww aww :) happy dayy woth youu akak :) lafchuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. CANTIK SAYANG SAYA! MUAAHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happening laaa =') suka karaoke jugak. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy thankssss..boleh lah karaoke same2x..>,<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop me your opinions

Popular posts from this blog

Gili Trawangan

TRAVELOG : BALI

Jaded