Yeeayy..Finally i've did IT!!

Salam.. Ladybug

yes..its friday right now guys and a good day in our Islam week right..btw..just in a moment my auntie has come to my house and she give me something that i called by my own self 'shawl or pashmina that feels comfortable'..yeah a long name right..i just dont know what we're called it..I LOVE IT guys and its just gorgeous one but the problem is how to wear it because that things not like other shawl that i've been wear and my face just look like this


 SEE THAT!..ME BLURRR!!..
how to wear it mama..she just said 'searchlah kat internet kan byk 2 bie.'..owh forget to tell you my auntie i used to called her mama and she called me bie or abby..all my aunts used to call me that name either my maq pown call me on that name since i was child..i dont know why lah kan maybe panggilan manje i..alah cool lah korang mesti ade name manje korang sejak kecilkan..back to our story!..so i do webbing and searching all over a net and i watch video..many video..that video and the result is


YYESSSS!!!..I DO WEAR IT RIGHT!!!..AND I JUST LOVE IT EVEN MY MAQ POWN KATE SHUMEL..nngeee~~!!!!..terima kasih maq kerana bagi pinjam pin walaupown sebatang jewp gune..and i'm so happy so i take a lot lot lot lot lot of picture to express my feeling..WATCH IT  GUYS..


YYEAHHHH!!!..UGGLLYY FACEEE AND I LOVE TO DO IT..OHMENARIKGILER AQ BOLEH BUAT GAYE NIE..AUW TERHARUNYER SYAKILA HISAM..


WHAT YOU STARING AT AHH STRANGERS??..I LOVE ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND I MEAN IT..YOU GUYS ARE ROCK BECAUSE BECAME MY FOLLOWERS YEAH!!..

and in the end i paste this picture because my mama said is shumell so i change my profile picture into it and of course i've tag all my ladies yang disayangi for expressing their opinion about my new style..so here you're..this is for you guys and I LOVE YOU!..MUAHXX!!..


I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE TO SAY IT I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS!

FOOTSTEPS Foot Print 
makan KINDER BUENO sambil dgr lagu blog nie memang show habis..suke lagu nie sangat termasuklah penyanyi tu sendiri..suke lagu die damn much sangat.I LOVE HER..starting a new life mmg better..
ALHAMDULLILAH..

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop me your opinions

Popular posts from this blog

Gili Trawangan

TRAVELOG : BALI

Jaded